Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Weight Watcher update

It's a crazy week!! Can't wait until FRIDAY this week (and it's not the kids this week)!
Just taking a moment to let everyone know that I didn't meet my 5% goal this week at WW. I stayed exactly the same-at least no extra weight to have to re-lose! I'm glad I didn't have a gain after splurging some while on vacation. I did get some extra walking in-so thought I might've lost some. Today starts a new WW week though! Hope everyone else gets good news tomorrow night!
Living for a beautiful weekend to get back in my yard and plant, plant, plant flowers!!!

1 comment:

  1. You did great with no gain.....I myself decided to skip the weigh in this week...we have been splurging this week at work...our boss has been spoiling us...I didn't want to ruin the moment...LOL

    ReplyDelete