Thursday, February 19, 2009

Week One Results

I'm so excited- I lost 3.4 lbs this week!!! Thanks for everyone's encouragement! I was a bit anxious about weighing in. I felt like I had done well, but was scared that I hadn't and that I would give up if all that had been for nothing. So far it hasn't been as hard as I thought it would be. Maybe it's just because I've really made up my mind that I have to do it this time. I think the fact that WW focuses on the positive not the negative aspects is a major benefit. There's not a "Do Not Eat List" (that just makes you want something more) since it's not "a diet", but a healthy eating lifestyle. I know most of my problem has always been portion control (or lack thereof)!!! I'm a country girl and love that country cooking, and eating all you want! I did splurge a little last night after the meeting -a little bit of home fried chicken (no skin) and potato salad. It was heavenly! I worked it off today at school though-dusting shelves and washing the windows from my office into the library and into the hallway, and the windows on the doors. I think I've got spring fever and ready for spring cleaning.

5 comments:

  1. Way to go! You are off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue..that is a wonderful start and you know that you always have to treat yourself from time to time...and after weigh night is the best time. Good luck this week and stay with it because together and the support that we all have we can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your weight loss! Your right, WW is not a diet, it's a lifestyle change! Good luck this week! We are here if you need any support or any tips!

    ReplyDelete