Thursday, February 26, 2009

Week Two Results

I had my second weigh in at WW on Wed. night. I was a little surprised but delighted - I had lost 2 more lbs! That's a total of 5 lbs 4 oz!! I didn't drink as much water or get all my dairy in this past week, so I was afraid I hadn't lost any. I was trying to prepare myself for the worst so I wouldn't get discouraged, but thankfully was surprised. I've increased my activity some and if I can stay on task (boy, that sounded like school) this week should be good too. Hope so. I hope Kelly & Cathy had a good week too. Rhonda, hope you enjoyed the cruise! Good luck to everyone for the coming week!

4 comments:

  1. Good job, Sue!!!! I'm proud of you. You are doing good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! 2 lbs is great! Good luck this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job, Sue! Keep it up, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are off to such a great start!!! Keep it up, I am back in the race to loose it all now.

    ReplyDelete