Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Week Four Results

Thankfully, it seems I'm back on track. I lost 2.8 lbs this week!! I lost the 1.8 lbs. I had gained last week, plus another pound! I made sure to meet my points (or slightly over) each day this week, and I got in a good walk two days. Got to try to get more consistent with the activity. Hope everyone in the Thursday group has good results tomorrow night.

P.S. I hate I'm not able to join everyone at the Blogger Blast Friday. Alan & I already had another commitment. I know you'll have a great time! Looking forward to hearing about it from everyone else. Maybe next time.

8 comments:

  1. Great job Sue.....I'm not expecting a good number tomorrow night but I'll admit I have eaten CRAZY Sun, Mon & Tues....so.....who knows?....I will ONLY have myself to blame if it's bad.....

    I'm sorry you can't make it Friday night....maybe there will be another one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Keep up the good work! We'll miss you Friday night...can't wait to meet all the new folks that I don't know and hang out with the one's I do know:-) I hope we'll do this on a regular basis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Sue...I am so proud of you.. I know that I am not going to have a good loss this week because I haven't been getting all my points in. I am going to try harder next week.

    Sorry that you can't make it Friday...but I hope that you and Alan have fun on your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go, Sue!!! Good job. You have worked hard this week and it shows!!! Enjoy your day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah Sue!!!We all knew you could do it. We are going to miss you tomorrow night.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know how I missed your blog yesterday! I must have really been busy! I am so proud of you! Hope you have another great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUE!!! Hope you had a super day!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you did have a good birthday!!!! Sorry I missed it yesterday!!!

    ReplyDelete