Monday, March 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Corey!

Just wanted to wish the best nephew in the world a Happy 9th Birthday tomorrow, March 10th!! Hard to believe that he's so grow up, yet it's hard to remember life before Corey. I'm sure it was quieter, but not half as entertaining and exciting!! Corey is so much fun! We have a great time playing together. He's either gonna keep us all young or wear us out faster. Uncle Alan enjoys building things with Corey and playing with motorized toys. Corey & I enjoy putting puzzles together, sometimes reading and just exploring outside. Corey has always been a child you could talk to-really carry on a conversation with. I love his enthusiasm for learning (things that HE wants to know about). I enjoy sharing our common interest in science and nature (except the snakes & spiders -ICK!!) He is resourceful and creative. He's sensitive and deep. Sometimes he says or does such amazingly deep things, it brings tears to our eyes. Like at Christmas he took it upon himself to write a special blessing to say on Christmas Eve! Needless to say he was probably the only one with dry eyes!! His smile or a hug makes our day! Corey, we love you to pieces!! Hope you have a good birthday!! Love Aunt Sue & Uncle Alan!!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Happy 9th Birthday Corey! I'm sure I'll be sending him more great wishes on his Mom's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Corey! Sue, I know how you feel, I wouldn't trade my two nephews and niece for the world. It is amazing how much children bring happiness into families.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwww......Thanks for loving Corey almost as much as I do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww..such a sweet post about Corey! I know Shari loved it!

    ReplyDelete