Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Joining the Fight!

Well, I took the plunge tonight to formally join the fight against FAT! I joined Weight Watchers too. Kelly, Cathy & Rhonda have been so inspiring, so I'm gonna try. I've been thinking about it, checking out the website, even bought a WW cookbook over the last year, but just kept putting it off (and putting the lbs on). Now I'll be accountable-to WW and to you blogging friends-not just to myself. I'm really pretty excited about it. I'll keep you posted.

4 comments:

  1. Way to go Sue......I'm so proud of you!

    Are you going to the same one as Cathy & Kelly?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to join WW too and I even talked to Cathy and Kelly about it, but with a newborn, my life is up in the air all the time. Not sure if I can devote every Thursday night just yet till Mason is in a routine. Maybe in a few months, but I know they are offering alot of good sign-up deals now. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Cathy said you joined the one in Jackson! Let us know if we can help you in anyway. It's been a struggle, but we are all still trying! I know you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! I really like weight watchers and believe it works because it's not a diet, but a change in eating habits, a new way to eat.

    ReplyDelete